Reduce Friction, Increase Part Life, Improve Lubricity, Reduces Heat…
Motor lubricants attempt to provide a film barrier between moving parts. In high-pressure metal-to metal areas, the film strength (EP rating) is thinned and/or eliminated completely, creating friction and extreme heat. Unlike many of today’s products claiming to be metal treatments, a quality treatment doesn’t create a film or coating over the metal. Molecules in the metal treatment are polarized and actually bond with the metal surface. The layer of Metal Guard treatment molecules is activated by extreme pressure and heat, meaning that the metal treatment performs best right where it is needed most!
- Metal Guard does not change the chemical makeup of the oil it is being added to.
- Metal Guard has been ASTM and SAE tested, and independent agencies have found this product to be highly effective in both diesel and gasoline applications.
- Oil acts as an agent to deliver Metal Guard to metal-to-metal contact points.
- An atomic bond is formed to the metal, not only without leaving a film barrier but actually changing the chemical properties of the metal, not the oil.
- Reduced friction and reduced heat means more up time and less mechanical failure.
- Third Party testers have found this product safe to use in both diesel and automotive applications.
- More power, increases miles per gallon, and raises oil pressure.
Metal Guard metal conditioner is a highly effective anti-friction metal conditioner which is petroleum based and is non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic and can be used with any engine or gear oil. Metal Guard is new technology, is derived from a petroleum base, and is a lubricant and protector. Our metal conditioner is NOT a colloidal solution and does not contain solids, does not contain chlorinated paraffin’s, Teflon, paraffin wax, esters, or any EPA targeted carbon chain. Most importantly our metal conditioner is not an oil additive BUT a more effective metal conditioner.
It is important to know what your Metal Conditioner contains. Watch out for these ingredients:
- TEFLON breaks down in high pressure/heat conditions and can clog essential filters.
- PTFE resins can leave harmful deposits and residue.
- CHLORINATED-PARAFFINS (CP) can break down, creating corrosion and oxidation.
- SOLVENTS may provide a cleaner engine, but they don’t give film strength. They break down lubricity, causing heat.
- VISCOSITY STABILIZERS rob the engine of cleaning, anti-oxidant properties of premium oils.
- BORON, ZINC, AND GRAPHITE products don’t provide friction protection and release solids into the oil.
The perfect metal conditioner is important in keeping your engine maintenance free. Metal conditioners are different from oils stabilizers or oil additives as our metal conditioner treats the metal not the oil for increased friction reduction. Good for diesel and gasoline applications. Works great on the street or track. Reduced friction and heat mean more time on the road or track and less wear on critical engine components.